Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Purple & Pink Color Combo

I saw a card a while back on Bev's Blog (I just love her work...simply elegant) with the color combination of pink and purple, I fell in love with the combo instantly. Never knew the two could look so good together. I had to make a card for a friend so this is the combination I decided to use. It didn't exactly turn out like I wanted it too but it works for me.
Corry is having a sketch challenge as a second entry into her Blog Candy. I couldn't resist...I just had to try out this sketch. I added a couple different touches here and there but all in all I have to say its not all that bad. Love the Tilda image...Its just too bad I only had one.
Front View

Side View

Closed Look

I'd like to enter this card into the following Challenges. Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments. Hugs and God Bless.

  1. Wild Orchid Challenge - Anything Goes
  2. Flutter By Wednesday - Things With Wings
  3. Daring Card Makers - Bargin Deals (Papers, Rhinestones)
  4. Lexis Creations - Flowers (On Background Paper)
  5. Fancy Free 4Ever - Sketch Challenge

17 comments:

  1. I think you did a excellent job with the color combo! I love these stand up card also, thx for sharing with us over at "The Shoe"!
    -Tanisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, thank you for sharing it with

    Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Rosalee, the colour combo is great, two of my favourite colours. Lovely cards on your blog too, pleased to meet you and what a pretty name - there' s a Rosalee in my Rupert Bear annuals xxxsue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, thanks for sharing!

    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooooooooooooooo very pretty indeed. Easles are my fave!! Colors are super! That Tilda is perfect. Another fave of mine. Good luck my candy & thanks for entering! Make sure you have TWO linkies in now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so so sweet - the colours go so well together. Thanks for joining in the candy giveway on my blog - hope to see you taking part in my challenges - latest one is on mardi gras colours.
    http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you are a Bargain-Hunter Extraordinaire. Thanks for sharing with The Daring Cardmakers this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rosalee, go check out:
    http://jacquesmagnolias.blogspot.com/2011/03/winner-of-sweet-stuff.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Rosalee,
    Lovely easelcard...love the colors.
    Liefs Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rosalee..

    love your colors combo!! and thanks for sweet commet. thanks again for joining my candy. i will announce the winner in the near future.

    Good Luck

    Rina Damay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jeder kann bei diesem „Candy“ mitmachen.
    Candy bis 9 April!!!
    http://scrap-zolushka.blogspot.com/2011/03/candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, lovely image and great flowers! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our flower challenge, good luck, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty! love what you did with the sketch and the color combo is delicious! thanks for playing along with us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this colour combo I have done a couple of combos that you wouldn't think work but they do well crafting is all about playing ain't it lol fab cards on here just become a follower
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card - I'm always impressed to see easel cards, they look great! Thanks for visiting my cupboard :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty card, love the colour combo and fab tilda image, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Rosalee, Gorgeous card!
    Thank You for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck in the draw too ;o))

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.