Followers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Its Been Too Long...

Its been a while since I've done some blogging...way to long if you ask me. Have had a couple of busy weeks lately and just haven't found the time. Not much cardmaking and scrapbooking going on here either and I sure hope that I can get my mojo up and running soon cause I have a lot to catch up on.
This here card definately isn't my favorite that I have ever made...far from it. But I have to blog about something even if it has to be about my worst card ever. Love the colors and design but there is definately something off about it and I can't seem to find out what.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges... Thanks for looking and for all your wonderful comments. Hugs and God Bless!
  1. Stampin Sisters In Christ - Blue And Green
  2. Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes
  3. Ginger Loft Challenges - Things That Fly (butterfly)

14 comments:

  1. Great card Rosalee, love that pretty flower and the lovely blue shades you've used. Thanks for joining us for our first Little Claire challenge :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nou ik vind het toch wel een heel erg mooi
    kaartje en veel succes met de challenges

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Rosalee! I love it! The blues are so calming! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je kaart vind ik heel mooi, Rosalee! Dat we een kaart minder mooi vinden hebben we allemaal wel eens.

    Groetjes Anneke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lovely card I love the blue of the butterfly thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi a wonderful card love the flowers in the center. Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this time.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is Gorgeous!!..love the blues and the Beautiful flower image!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Little Claires x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! I love how the blue background looks like a brick wall. Thanks for joining us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges this week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Rosalee,
    I'm Jitske , from Holland.
    You make very nice cards.
    You also have a cute Jack Russell.
    I have one too, very special dogs, isn t?
    I become a follower with you.
    Maybe you want to visit my blog ?
    Bey bey, Jitske

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rosalee, very nice that you visit my blog and becaume a follower.
    I'm watching your cards !
    Groetjes Jitske

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for following and adding my blog candy! I love your work! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.