Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baptism Cards

I got an order for some baptsm cards that I have to get filled out. But in the process of making them I ran out of both Photo paper and Ink for my printer and now I'm waiting for it all to arrive via EBay. Cheapest place to get some if you ask me.
Anyway I got a few cards done and this here one just so happens to be my favorite so far. Love the color and design. The background paper comes from "Donna" over at Bearly Mine Designs. She has some fabulous freebies and this so happens to be one of them. I change the colors with the Print shop as I need too. Thanks Donna.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  1. Top Tip Tuesday - Bling It On
  2. I Did It Creations - Anything Goes
  3. Craft Your Passion Challenges - Male Card Or Project
  4. Bows And Berries - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the soft green, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What neat paper and I like the layout, very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card. Thank you for linking for my celebration blog candy. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card! I love that green and the Baptism verse is wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wat een super mooi kaartje

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. Thanks for joing our Bling it On challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely baptism card x

    Thanks for taking part in my blog candy & good luck x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! Such a lovely verse.

    Thanks for joining in with our 'Bling it On' challenge this week over at Top Tip Tuesday :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty! Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge at Bows and Berries Digital Stamps!! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply wonderful. I seldom see cards that are mostly sentiment - but you have done a wonderful job on this one. Thanks for joining us this week at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.