Followers

Friday, November 12, 2010

All About "April" and Fall

This here is april, the family pet. She is a pure bred "Jack Russel Terrier". I have never seen a dog that has as much energy as this little girl. Althought Jack Russels hate being cold, she's outside all day long and I can't seem to figure out why, its not been much more then 12 degrees celcius here in southern MB in the past few weeks.
And now onto a card:
Orange has never been one of my favorite colors to work with. I don't know why but it just is. Although it isn't a favorite color for me I just love how this card turned out. The mongolia stamped image was colored with pencil crayons (still workin' on trying to color nicely with Copics). I want link to enter this card into a couple of Challenges:
  1. CuteCardThursday - Anything Goes
  2. Fun At Fairy Knoll - Fall Inspiration (Leaves and Color Orange)
  3. Hodge Podge Shop - Leaves
  4. Integrity Designs - Flowers and Ribbon
  5. TopTipTuesdays - Use a Image or Sentiment (Tilda image is stamped)

17 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Rosalee, thanks for joining us this week for the Hodge Podge Challenge and Blog Hop. Good luck.

    Hugs, Fae xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks great in orange! I haven't done too many orange cards either, but I love the color, so I should do more! :)

    Your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love orange, this card is great. Love you puppy too! Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop. Hope to see you again. Shelley:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card!I love the colours and those flowers are just beautiful. Your little dog is adorable too :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Knoll this week and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. April looks so sweet - as does your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwe, April is such a cutie-pie! Such a delightful picture.

    I agree with you - orange is not an easy colour. But you have done an awesome job... LOVELY colouring. And the flowers are just so beautiful.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at the Hodge Podge Shop!
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! Orange has never been a favorite color of mine either, but you did a beautiful job with it! Thanks for sharing with us this week at The Hodge Podge Shop. I have candy on my blog, and you already qualify for one entry if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card, so cheerful. April looks mischief personified, typical terrier, lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card and puppy! They are full of energy though aren't they!?! Thanks for joining us at The Hodge Podge Shop!

    Hugs - Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful! Thank you SOOO much for being willing to add my picture to your side bar. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is really gorgeous! Love the design and what a lovely image! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!

    I love your card and I love April!

    Wishing you a lovely weekend!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi and welcome as my follower :)
    You now have the chance to win my candy.
    Your orange card is really lovely.
    Sweet dog too :)
    Ann Elin

    ReplyDelete
  15. A little cuti, your familtdog.
    The color in your card is lovely.
    /Maria

    ReplyDelete
  16. te card & colored wonderfully !!! Orange is a tough color to use but you've mastered it quite well. Love all the border punches on your cards.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!!!
    Your dog is so cute!!!
    I have one dog that is just "like" a Jack Russel!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.