I was browsing blogs the other day and the though came to me that I should definately try making my very first Easel Cards. I've seen quite a few on blogs here and there and they look absolutely beautiful and plus they seem much classier then the original handmade card.
I browsed around until I found a tutorial on Split Coast Stampers. I just love how it turned out.
I have decided to enter this card into a couple of challenges.
- Crafts And Me Challenges - Something for a teenager
- ABC Challenge - Easel Card
- Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes
- Just Mongolia - Anything Goes
- Cutie Stampers - Anything Goes
- Creative Cottage Challenge - Bling It On
- ECP Challenges - Purple
- Fab n' Funky Challenges - Is It Black Or Is It White
- Flutter By Wednesday - Butterfly
- Paper Sundaes Challenges- Something From Your Stash
- Polly Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
- Sparkle Dreams Challenges - Sketch Challenge
- The Secret Crafter - Easel Card
- Totally Tilda Challenges - Glitter And Sparkle
- Ginger Loft Challenges - Glitter and Bling