Followers

Monday, October 4, 2010

First Time Ever

I was browsing blogs the other day and the though came to me that I should definately try making my very first Easel Cards. I've seen quite a few on blogs here and there and they look absolutely beautiful and plus they seem much classier then the original handmade card.
I browsed around until I found a tutorial on Split Coast Stampers. I just love how it turned out.

Front View

Side View

Inside

I have decided to enter this card into a couple of challenges.

  1. Crafts And Me Challenges - Something for a teenager
  2. ABC Challenge - Easel Card
  3. Sew Many Challenges - Anything Goes
  4. Just Mongolia - Anything Goes
  5. Cutie Stampers - Anything Goes
  6. Creative Cottage Challenge - Bling It On
  7. ECP Challenges - Purple
  8. Fab n' Funky Challenges - Is It Black Or Is It White
  9. Flutter By Wednesday - Butterfly
  10. Paper Sundaes Challenges- Something From Your Stash
  11. Polly Craft Challenges - Anything Goes
  12. Sparkle Dreams Challenges - Sketch Challenge
  13. The Secret Crafter - Easel Card
  14. Totally Tilda Challenges - Glitter And Sparkle
  15. Ginger Loft Challenges - Glitter and Bling

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful easel card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosalee
    Beautiful design and colours, thanks for joining us at SC: 103 Easel card challenge, Good luck, Hugs Bridget ;) x. SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely easel card. Congrats on your first easel card...

    Love the flowers and the purple ribbon and Tilda is as cute as ever.

    xxx Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Cutie Stampers this week.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet card!Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, you'll have to make more easel cards now! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card,easel cards are one of my favourites...Love all the embellishments..Thank you for joining in with our first challenge at Sparkle Dreams..
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, love the colours you have used and the sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card i love the colour and easel card are just fab to make aren't they. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this time. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Rosalee, thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so pretty!

    Thanks for Playing with Totally Tilda Challenges!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, the colours are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at JM this week. Please consider removing comment verification.

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow very nice Card! Wonderful Colours!

    Thanks for stamping with Cutie Stampers!

    hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely creation, well done on your first easel card! Gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic card! So adorable. I love your colouring! Thanks for playing the ABC Easal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is a lovely card Rosalee. I love Easle cards, never tried one myself have to give it a go.

    Just wanted to wish you the best of luck with my giveway. Thanks so much for joining in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Rosalee, gorgeous work!!
    Thank you for stopping by, good luck for you!!
    Lots of kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely Gorgeous Rosalee!! I love the colors...and trims. I think Easel cards may be addictive..lol. Congratulations on the new addition to your family!!...I love the name you picked for him!!...Take Care!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Rosalee, gorgeous card love the detail, thanks for entering my candy, good luck. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful Card!
    Thanks for the Link from my Blog Candy!
    Sorry for my bad english!!!
    Creative Greetings from Germany
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful easel card! Aren't they addictive! I love your colour combo and your embellies. Thanks for entering my blog candy. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.