Followers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Kinda Card


This here is a new card I just finished making. The size of the card is a size I've never tried before. I've been making square cards up to this point and I do think its time for a change. I like how it turned out and I also like the color combination.
Here are a couple of challenges that I have entered the card into.
Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comments. Hugs, Rosalee

Corrosive Challenges - Punches, DieCuts
Stampin Sisters In Christ - Animals
Pixie Dust Studio Challenges-Punch It Out

8 comments:

  1. What a pretty and meaningful card that is... It is not just a card - it is a collectibe or a framable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat een super gaaf kaartje

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the colors and layout...great sentiment and love the little butterflies!!! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beutiful card...what a great way to focus on a sentiiment! Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rosalee! This is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!! I really love the verse on this card, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. I love the verse. Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so elegant!! Love your coloring and color combo!! Love the verse on the card!! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Thanks for the birthday wishes and entering my candy too! :)
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.