Followers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Touch Of Green



Been going over a couple challenge blogs lately and I found a great challenge to enter. The FussyandFancyFridayChallengeBlog is hosting a green challenge this week and I decided that it would be fun to enter. Green has always been a favorite color of mine and I really like how this card turned out. This design has also turned out to be a favorite of mine and I can't seem to get past it. Hopefully my Mojo will pick up and I will be able to come up with something new. Hugs, Rosalee

4 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card! I love the minty greens and wonderful details! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love the layers. Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pastel green is sooo... soothing - just right for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, it's gorgeous! love it.....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thanks for taking the time to leave me some love. Hugs and God Bless.
Rosalee M.