Hope you all had a wonderful Easter holiday. I finally found a little time to do some card making, but then again I had no choice cause today is my SIL's birthday and I had to make her a card. I decided to use a sketch from the Bearly Mine Challenge blog. Had some trouble coming up with how to decorate it and I do think its a little plain. The rose image comes from a stamp that I borrowed from a friend and I used Copics B00, B02 and B05 to color it.
The ribbon comes from the Crop Stop Store and the Butterfly border punch I used is Fiskars. I decided to use my new butterfly EK Success layering punch as I was inspired by the butterfly on Brenda's blog banner. She is having an amazing giveaway over on her blog and I just had to enter. You must check it out, so head on over to her blog Floral Fantasies.
I'm entering this card into the current challenges:
- Bearly Mine Challenges - Sketch Challenge
- Simon Says Stamp - Birthdays
- Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Flutter By Wednesday's - Flowers
- Lexi's Creations - Punches and/or Dies
- Corrosive Challenges - Spring Fling
- Crafty Catz - Anything goes
- Cute Card Thursday - Borrow Something (Stamp)